- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Baylor’s Lache Seastrunk Scores 76-Yard Touchdown With Leg Cramp
Baylor’s Lache Seastrunk had a huge game today against Oklahoma State: 179 yards rushing on just 16 carries and one touchdown on a 76-yard rush up the middle. That touchdown proved to be the game-winner.
The most impressive part? He did it with a leg cramp.
Take a look at the run that put away the Cowboys and gave Baylor a 41-34 victory.
Photo via AP Photo/LM Otero
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes