- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Behold: The Biggest Point Spread In College Football History
Last weekend, Savannah State was demolished by Oklahoma State 84-0 in Stillwater. As CBS Sports notes, there was serious talk as to whether the Cowboys could hit 100 in that game: it was SSU’s first-ever FBS opponent, which their grand total of eight first downs was a testament to.
All in all, though, the Tigers earned good money for the beatdown: a $385,000 payout to be exact. This weekend, when they face the sixth-ranked Florida State Seminoles, they’ll get another nice check.
They’ll also get the dubious distinction of being the biggest underdog in college football history.
70 1/2 is the spread, folks. According to WaPo, it bests a 2007 Hawaii-Northern Colorado game in which the Warriors failed to cover a 60-point spread.
Will the Tigers cover? Probably not. Although 70 1/2 seems like a lot, FSU is ranked 12 spots higher than OSU in the AP poll, so, yeah, this is going to be a bloodbath. God bless you, you little Tigers. Because you’re getting blown. the. eff. out this weekend.
- Filed Under:
- florida state seminoles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts