- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Best Player In College Football’s Friends Call Him ‘Doo Doo’ Because He Pooped In A Pool Once
South Carolina’s Jadeveon Clowney is one bad dude. His relatively short college playing career is littered with defensive highlights (like the one above) on account of his tremendous physical abilities and ferocious attitude. Off the field, he’s just a regular guy. Maybe a little too regular, according to his childhood friend Kansas D-lineman Keon Stowers.
Via KUSports: “Our childhood name that we gave him was Doo Doo,” Stowers said. “When we were little we were in the swimming pool and he doo-dooed in the swimming pool. Ever since then, we’ve called him Doo Doo. I love hanging out with those guys when I go back home. We’re real tight.”
Nothing like establishing that you’re friends with somebody by telling maybe the most embarrassing story you could tell about someone. To a reporter. Ya, Keon Stowers is probably going to get an angry phone call in the near future, and yes, “doo-dooed” is hyphenated correctly. Alternate spellings are ‘doodoo’, ‘dew dew’, and ‘du-du’. Sportsgrid was lucky enough to obtain footage of the infamous pool-pooping incident.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week