- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Best Player In College Football’s Friends Call Him ‘Doo Doo’ Because He Pooped In A Pool Once
South Carolina’s Jadeveon Clowney is one bad dude. His relatively short college playing career is littered with defensive highlights (like the one above) on account of his tremendous physical abilities and ferocious attitude. Off the field, he’s just a regular guy. Maybe a little too regular, according to his childhood friend Kansas D-lineman Keon Stowers.
Via KUSports: “Our childhood name that we gave him was Doo Doo,” Stowers said. “When we were little we were in the swimming pool and he doo-dooed in the swimming pool. Ever since then, we’ve called him Doo Doo. I love hanging out with those guys when I go back home. We’re real tight.”
Nothing like establishing that you’re friends with somebody by telling maybe the most embarrassing story you could tell about someone. To a reporter. Ya, Keon Stowers is probably going to get an angry phone call in the near future, and yes, “doo-dooed” is hyphenated correctly. Alternate spellings are ‘doodoo’, ‘dew dew’, and ‘du-du’. Sportsgrid was lucky enough to obtain footage of the infamous pool-pooping incident.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy