- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Bill Murray Beat Up A Chief Osceola-Garbed Lee Corso On The College Gameday Set
Apparently ESPN and Lee Corso are unaware of this thorny Native American mascot issue we’ve got going right now. But Bill Murray will not let this blissful ignorance stand.
This happened on the College Gameday set this morning: Murray, representing Clemson, beat up Corso, dressed as Florida State mascot Chief Osceola. You don’t see that every day.
Corso’s creaky dressup antics began getting tiresome, at least for me, about five years ago. But now Murray has arrived to inject some badly needed beatdown hilarity, saving the day. Let this also serve as a metaphor for Native American sports mascots everywhere, and for Corso’s career.
In a perfect world we could all pummel Lee Corso every Saturday.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Murray
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ