- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bill Murray Beat Up A Chief Osceola-Garbed Lee Corso On The College Gameday Set
Apparently ESPN and Lee Corso are unaware of this thorny Native American mascot issue we’ve got going right now. But Bill Murray will not let this blissful ignorance stand.
This happened on the College Gameday set this morning: Murray, representing Clemson, beat up Corso, dressed as Florida State mascot Chief Osceola. You don’t see that every day.
Corso’s creaky dressup antics began getting tiresome, at least for me, about five years ago. But now Murray has arrived to inject some badly needed beatdown hilarity, saving the day. Let this also serve as a metaphor for Native American sports mascots everywhere, and for Corso’s career.
In a perfect world we could all pummel Lee Corso every Saturday.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Murray
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million