- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bill Murray Beat Up A Chief Osceola-Garbed Lee Corso On The College Gameday Set
Apparently ESPN and Lee Corso are unaware of this thorny Native American mascot issue we’ve got going right now. But Bill Murray will not let this blissful ignorance stand.
This happened on the College Gameday set this morning: Murray, representing Clemson, beat up Corso, dressed as Florida State mascot Chief Osceola. You don’t see that every day.
Corso’s creaky dressup antics began getting tiresome, at least for me, about five years ago. But now Murray has arrived to inject some badly needed beatdown hilarity, saving the day. Let this also serve as a metaphor for Native American sports mascots everywhere, and for Corso’s career.
In a perfect world we could all pummel Lee Corso every Saturday.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Murray
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts