- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bill Murray Beat Up A Chief Osceola-Garbed Lee Corso On The College Gameday Set
Apparently ESPN and Lee Corso are unaware of this thorny Native American mascot issue we’ve got going right now. But Bill Murray will not let this blissful ignorance stand.
This happened on the College Gameday set this morning: Murray, representing Clemson, beat up Corso, dressed as Florida State mascot Chief Osceola. You don’t see that every day.
Corso’s creaky dressup antics began getting tiresome, at least for me, about five years ago. But now Murray has arrived to inject some badly needed beatdown hilarity, saving the day. Let this also serve as a metaphor for Native American sports mascots everywhere, and for Corso’s career.
In a perfect world we could all pummel Lee Corso every Saturday.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Murray
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story