- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Bill Murray Beat Up A Chief Osceola-Garbed Lee Corso On The College Gameday Set
Apparently ESPN and Lee Corso are unaware of this thorny Native American mascot issue we’ve got going right now. But Bill Murray will not let this blissful ignorance stand.
This happened on the College Gameday set this morning: Murray, representing Clemson, beat up Corso, dressed as Florida State mascot Chief Osceola. You don’t see that every day.
Corso’s creaky dressup antics began getting tiresome, at least for me, about five years ago. But now Murray has arrived to inject some badly needed beatdown hilarity, saving the day. Let this also serve as a metaphor for Native American sports mascots everywhere, and for Corso’s career.
In a perfect world we could all pummel Lee Corso every Saturday.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Murray
- Marcos Maidana Makes an Enormous Statement
- TUF 18 Finale Drug Tests Come Back Clean
- Alex Ariza Speaks on Brandon Rios Positive Test
- What is Lane Kiffin Doing in Tuscaloosa?