- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Dude On UCF Thinks He’s Johnny Football With This Ridiculous Fumble-Then-Touchdown
Blake Bortles is probably unaware that Johnny Manziel was only suspended for a half, because he’s acting like Blake Football.
That’s a nice play. But there is no Blake Football. That sounds dumb.
- Filed Under:
- ucf football
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?