- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Boise St.’s Mitch Burroughs Makes The 2012 Season Official By Trampling A Cheerleader
The college football season doesn’t officially begin until someone tramples a cheerleader on the sideline while making a play on a ball that has no chance of being caught inbounds. The 2012 season became official halfway through the first quarter of last night’s Boise St.-Michigan St. game.
Boise St. quarterback Joe Southwick was content for the season to still be unofficially underway Friday night when he threw away a pass with 5:20 left in the first quarter. Luckily, receiver Mitch Burroughs had other ideas. No matter that the pass was at least five yards out of bounds. Burroughs knew this was an uncatchable ball. How could he not? He had bigger fish to fry. He had to make sure this year wasn’t just for practice.
On behalf of college football fans everywhere, thank you, Mitch Burroughs, for making sure this season counts in the history books.
Video via CJ Fogler
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis