- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bobby Bowden: Joe Paterno’s Statue Should Be Taken Down
Via ESPN Radio’s Cory Giger, who hosts “Sports Central with Cory Giger” weekdays from 4-6 p.m on ESPN Radio 1450 in State College, comes news that former Florida State head coach Bobby Bowden — the man who sits behind Paterno on college football’s list of all-time winningest coaches — thinks Paterno’s iconic Happy Valley statue should be taken down.
The news comes via a tweet from Giger, and audio is not yet available. But if the comments are accurate, and Bowden — one of the game’s most prominent elder statesman and a guy who had a friendly rivalry with the former Penn State coach for years — does indeed think the statue should go, it might create a shift in opinion regarding the way Paterno’s legacy will be viewed going forward. We’ll have more as it becomes available.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story