- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bobby Bowden: Joe Paterno’s Statue Should Be Taken Down
Via ESPN Radio’s Cory Giger, who hosts “Sports Central with Cory Giger” weekdays from 4-6 p.m on ESPN Radio 1450 in State College, comes news that former Florida State head coach Bobby Bowden — the man who sits behind Paterno on college football’s list of all-time winningest coaches — thinks Paterno’s iconic Happy Valley statue should be taken down.
The news comes via a tweet from Giger, and audio is not yet available. But if the comments are accurate, and Bowden — one of the game’s most prominent elder statesman and a guy who had a friendly rivalry with the former Penn State coach for years — does indeed think the statue should go, it might create a shift in opinion regarding the way Paterno’s legacy will be viewed going forward. We’ll have more as it becomes available.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts