- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Bobby Bowden: Joe Paterno’s Statue Should Be Taken Down
Via ESPN Radio’s Cory Giger, who hosts “Sports Central with Cory Giger” weekdays from 4-6 p.m on ESPN Radio 1450 in State College, comes news that former Florida State head coach Bobby Bowden — the man who sits behind Paterno on college football’s list of all-time winningest coaches — thinks Paterno’s iconic Happy Valley statue should be taken down.
The news comes via a tweet from Giger, and audio is not yet available. But if the comments are accurate, and Bowden — one of the game’s most prominent elder statesman and a guy who had a friendly rivalry with the former Penn State coach for years — does indeed think the statue should go, it might create a shift in opinion regarding the way Paterno’s legacy will be viewed going forward. We’ll have more as it becomes available.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar