- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Bobby Bowden: Joe Paterno’s Statue Should Be Taken Down
Via ESPN Radio’s Cory Giger, who hosts “Sports Central with Cory Giger” weekdays from 4-6 p.m on ESPN Radio 1450 in State College, comes news that former Florida State head coach Bobby Bowden — the man who sits behind Paterno on college football’s list of all-time winningest coaches — thinks Paterno’s iconic Happy Valley statue should be taken down.
The news comes via a tweet from Giger, and audio is not yet available. But if the comments are accurate, and Bowden — one of the game’s most prominent elder statesman and a guy who had a friendly rivalry with the former Penn State coach for years — does indeed think the statue should go, it might create a shift in opinion regarding the way Paterno’s legacy will be viewed going forward. We’ll have more as it becomes available.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan