- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Secret To Michigan Kicker Brendan Gibbons’ Success: Thinking About Girls
Michigan sophomore kicker Brendan Gibbons was a key factor in his team’s 23-20 Sugar Bowl win over Virginia Teach last night, going 3-for-3 on field goals, including the game-winning 37-yarder in overtime. While a 37-yard field goal doesn’t exactly sound daunting, it’s a high-pressure situation, and in high-pressure situations, all bets are off. Gibbons, though, nailed it like it was nothing. What was his secret? Allow him to explain…
Ah, yes, nothing like brunette girls (he says “brunette,” right?) to make your troubles go away. Of course, it’s not like the “picture some pretty girls” advice is exactly new: rather, it’s pretty much a version of the old “picture everyone in their underwear” strategy, but modified for the “horny college kid” population. In other words: brilliant.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts