- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Secret To Michigan Kicker Brendan Gibbons’ Success: Thinking About Girls
Michigan sophomore kicker Brendan Gibbons was a key factor in his team’s 23-20 Sugar Bowl win over Virginia Teach last night, going 3-for-3 on field goals, including the game-winning 37-yarder in overtime. While a 37-yard field goal doesn’t exactly sound daunting, it’s a high-pressure situation, and in high-pressure situations, all bets are off. Gibbons, though, nailed it like it was nothing. What was his secret? Allow him to explain…
Ah, yes, nothing like brunette girls (he says “brunette,” right?) to make your troubles go away. Of course, it’s not like the “picture some pretty girls” advice is exactly new: rather, it’s pretty much a version of the old “picture everyone in their underwear” strategy, but modified for the “horny college kid” population. In other words: brilliant.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts