- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Secret To Michigan Kicker Brendan Gibbons’ Success: Thinking About Girls
Michigan sophomore kicker Brendan Gibbons was a key factor in his team’s 23-20 Sugar Bowl win over Virginia Teach last night, going 3-for-3 on field goals, including the game-winning 37-yarder in overtime. While a 37-yard field goal doesn’t exactly sound daunting, it’s a high-pressure situation, and in high-pressure situations, all bets are off. Gibbons, though, nailed it like it was nothing. What was his secret? Allow him to explain…
Ah, yes, nothing like brunette girls (he says “brunette,” right?) to make your troubles go away. Of course, it’s not like the “picture some pretty girls” advice is exactly new: rather, it’s pretty much a version of the old “picture everyone in their underwear” strategy, but modified for the “horny college kid” population. In other words: brilliant.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents