- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Breaking: Johnny Football Now Johnny Cleveland (According To This New Song)
From @SirDubblin, aka Justin A. Waite, here’s “Johnny Cleveland (Gonna Wreck This League)” … your first Johnny Manziel ballad of 2014. I’m sure there will be many more.
The author? Here’s all I know:
Johnny Cleveland (wreck this league) is a song we wrote about Johnny Manziel getting drafted in the 2014 Draft… http://t.co/COqCkw6BR7
— Robert Erney (@RobertErney) May 18, 2014
When they start writing songs about you before you’ve even taken a snap, that means the door’s wide open. Of course, as Tim Tebow knows, that doesn’t guarantee success.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts