- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Breaking: Johnny Football Now Johnny Cleveland (According To This New Song)
From @SirDubblin, aka Justin A. Waite, here’s “Johnny Cleveland (Gonna Wreck This League)” … your first Johnny Manziel ballad of 2014. I’m sure there will be many more.
The author? Here’s all I know:
Johnny Cleveland (wreck this league) is a song we wrote about Johnny Manziel getting drafted in the 2014 Draft… http://t.co/COqCkw6BR7
— Robert Erney (@RobertErney) May 18, 2014
When they start writing songs about you before you’ve even taken a snap, that means the door’s wide open. Of course, as Tim Tebow knows, that doesn’t guarantee success.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Get to Know Lucas Browne
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy