- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: Johnny Football Now Johnny Cleveland (According To This New Song)
From @SirDubblin, aka Justin A. Waite, here’s “Johnny Cleveland (Gonna Wreck This League)” … your first Johnny Manziel ballad of 2014. I’m sure there will be many more.
The author? Here’s all I know:
Johnny Cleveland (wreck this league) is a song we wrote about Johnny Manziel getting drafted in the 2014 Draft… http://t.co/COqCkw6BR7
— Robert Erney (@RobertErney) May 18, 2014
When they start writing songs about you before you’ve even taken a snap, that means the door’s wide open. Of course, as Tim Tebow knows, that doesn’t guarantee success.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World