- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Breaking: Johnny Football Now Johnny Cleveland (According To This New Song)
From @SirDubblin, aka Justin A. Waite, here’s “Johnny Cleveland (Gonna Wreck This League)” … your first Johnny Manziel ballad of 2014. I’m sure there will be many more.
The author? Here’s all I know:
Johnny Cleveland (wreck this league) is a song we wrote about Johnny Manziel getting drafted in the 2014 Draft… http://t.co/COqCkw6BR7
— Robert Erney (@RobertErney) May 18, 2014
When they start writing songs about you before you’ve even taken a snap, that means the door’s wide open. Of course, as Tim Tebow knows, that doesn’t guarantee success.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178