- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Breaking: Johnny Football Now Johnny Cleveland (According To This New Song)
From @SirDubblin, aka Justin A. Waite, here’s “Johnny Cleveland (Gonna Wreck This League)” … your first Johnny Manziel ballad of 2014. I’m sure there will be many more.
The author? Here’s all I know:
Johnny Cleveland (wreck this league) is a song we wrote about Johnny Manziel getting drafted in the 2014 Draft… http://t.co/COqCkw6BR7
— Robert Erney (@RobertErney) May 18, 2014
When they start writing songs about you before you’ve even taken a snap, that means the door’s wide open. Of course, as Tim Tebow knows, that doesn’t guarantee success.
- Filed Under:
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?