- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Why, Of Course Brent Musburger Will Autograph That Katherine Webb Poster For You
Brent Musburger does not give one good goddamn in the world. [USA Today]
You know, this one – the one that said that since the NCAA determined that players can keep the money paid to them if they either win or settle a copyright infringement, what’s to stop well-off boosters from intentionally infringing on a copyright of a star player, getting sued, and making some perfectly-within-the-rules payments to said star player? Well, the NCAA says it’ll treat intentional copyright violation as an NCAA violation – meaning, in essence, there’s no loophole.
Of course, even if the loophole had existed, we weren’t sure anyone would have tried it anyway, and Clay Travis, whose column yesterday was the impetus for all this talk in the first place, is skeptical of the NCAA’s ability to properly enforce what’s an intentional copyright violation and what isn’t (then again, since the loophole was his idea to begin with, of course he’d want it to still exist). The judge might be the real issue anyway. Either way: loophole or not, we hope some booster tries Travis’s tactic, just to make the NCAA look dumb. An organization could hardly deserve it more.
And we’re just leaving it here. Oof. [National Sports Journalism Center]
Company line is still that it was out of respect for the victims. Believable? [Washington Post]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Slow Oven Baked Ribs.”
You may bake them slow, but they will be devoured in four seconds.
Some dude locked outside of his hotel room naked.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts