- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
TMZ Ambushed Poor Ol’ Brent Musburger At The Airport To Ask About AJ McCarron’s Hot Girlfriend
ESPN’s Brent Musburger has been on quite the roll of late – first there was his borderline inappropriate ogling of AJ McCarron’s girlfriend, Katherine Webb, and mother, Dee Dee Bonner, and then he may have called ESPN sideline reporter Holly Rowe “really smokin. “ESPN apologized for the former, but flatly denied any wrongdoing in the latter.
But now, finally, Musburger has spoken up to defend himself. TMZ, in the most TMZ thing ever, staked out the airport in Palm Beach, Florida and ambushed him with questions about the Katherine Webb incident. Musburger, for whatever reason, felt the need to stop and chat, and did actually clear up a few things. First, that he hasn’t spoken to Webb since the incident – she wasn’t even bothered by the comments anyway. But more to the point, TMZ asked him whether or not he felt what he said was inappropriate. And after a brief in pause, in which Musburger seemed to weigh his options, he flatly stated “no.”
So, there you have it: case closed. That is until the next time he broadcasts an Alabama football game, and we can start this whole thing up again.
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Replacing The Florida Football Coach
- Top 11 Waiver Wire Quarterbacks