- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brian Kelly’s Solution To Stopping Alabama In The Second Half: Maybe They Won’t Come Out
Because you’ve stopped watching the BCS National Championship Game, here’s what you’ve missed: Alabama outscored Notre Dame 28-0 in the first half. Notre Dame’s defense is nowhere to be found and has been replaced by A.J. McCarron’s girlfriend, Katherine Webb. Brent Musburger has been a creepy old man, and Manti Te’o has gone full magician with his disappearing act.
It was bad for Brian Kelly’s Irish squad in the first half. So bad, that when Holly Rowe asked what his team could improve upon to stop the Tide in the second half, he offered up this uninspiring morsel:
Unfortunately for Kelly, they did come back out, and they’ve already intercepted his quarterback Everett Golson. That could have been nice though.
[video via Dylan Murphy]
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier