- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Brian Kelly’s Solution To Stopping Alabama In The Second Half: Maybe They Won’t Come Out
Because you’ve stopped watching the BCS National Championship Game, here’s what you’ve missed: Alabama outscored Notre Dame 28-0 in the first half. Notre Dame’s defense is nowhere to be found and has been replaced by A.J. McCarron’s girlfriend, Katherine Webb. Brent Musburger has been a creepy old man, and Manti Te’o has gone full magician with his disappearing act.
It was bad for Brian Kelly’s Irish squad in the first half. So bad, that when Holly Rowe asked what his team could improve upon to stop the Tide in the second half, he offered up this uninspiring morsel:
Unfortunately for Kelly, they did come back out, and they’ve already intercepted his quarterback Everett Golson. That could have been nice though.
[video via Dylan Murphy]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'