- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Brian Kelly’s Solution To Stopping Alabama In The Second Half: Maybe They Won’t Come Out
Because you’ve stopped watching the BCS National Championship Game, here’s what you’ve missed: Alabama outscored Notre Dame 28-0 in the first half. Notre Dame’s defense is nowhere to be found and has been replaced by A.J. McCarron’s girlfriend, Katherine Webb. Brent Musburger has been a creepy old man, and Manti Te’o has gone full magician with his disappearing act.
It was bad for Brian Kelly’s Irish squad in the first half. So bad, that when Holly Rowe asked what his team could improve upon to stop the Tide in the second half, he offered up this uninspiring morsel:
Unfortunately for Kelly, they did come back out, and they’ve already intercepted his quarterback Everett Golson. That could have been nice though.
[video via Dylan Murphy]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178