- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Brian Wilson Tells College Gameday Crew To “Never Bet Against The Cocks”
And it clearly has zero shelf life, as earlier today ESPN’s College Gameday invited the internet sensation that is the San Francisco Giants closer as its guest games picker.
In what was obviously poor judgment on the part of Gameday producers, one of the games Wilson was asked to pick involved South Carolina. You know, the team whose caps and nickname make every dude you know giggle like he’s back in middle school.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Jay-Z Hit With $600M Trademark Lawsuit
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach