- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Brian Wilson Tells College Gameday Crew To “Never Bet Against The Cocks”
And it clearly has zero shelf life, as earlier today ESPN’s College Gameday invited the internet sensation that is the San Francisco Giants closer as its guest games picker.
In what was obviously poor judgment on the part of Gameday producers, one of the games Wilson was asked to pick involved South Carolina. You know, the team whose caps and nickname make every dude you know giggle like he’s back in middle school.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success