- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Brian Wilson Tells College Gameday Crew To “Never Bet Against The Cocks”
And it clearly has zero shelf life, as earlier today ESPN’s College Gameday invited the internet sensation that is the San Francisco Giants closer as its guest games picker.
In what was obviously poor judgment on the part of Gameday producers, one of the games Wilson was asked to pick involved South Carolina. You know, the team whose caps and nickname make every dude you know giggle like he’s back in middle school.
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC