- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brian Wilson Tells College Gameday Crew To “Never Bet Against The Cocks”
And it clearly has zero shelf life, as earlier today ESPN’s College Gameday invited the internet sensation that is the San Francisco Giants closer as its guest games picker.
In what was obviously poor judgment on the part of Gameday producers, one of the games Wilson was asked to pick involved South Carolina. You know, the team whose caps and nickname make every dude you know giggle like he’s back in middle school.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story