- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brian Wilson Tells College Gameday Crew To “Never Bet Against The Cocks”
And it clearly has zero shelf life, as earlier today ESPN’s College Gameday invited the internet sensation that is the San Francisco Giants closer as its guest games picker.
In what was obviously poor judgment on the part of Gameday producers, one of the games Wilson was asked to pick involved South Carolina. You know, the team whose caps and nickname make every dude you know giggle like he’s back in middle school.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts