- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Is The 3AM Brawl In A Rancherito’s That Led To The Dismissal Of Two BYU Football Players (Video)
At around 3 a.m. on Halloween night, former BYU football players Joe Sampson and Zachary Stout were involved in a fight at a 24-hour Rancherito’s in Provo. Also involved was former walk-on Matthew Santos and a man named Alexander Jackman. Since nothing good ever happens at 3 a.m. in Rancherito’s unless it involves guac dip and zesty apps, the shenanigans on Halloween night have resulted in some young lives being thrown pretty far off-track.
The fracas inside the noted Mexican eatery, which comes via surveillance footage from said Mexican eatery, would lead to a woman being punched in the face, the dismissal of Sampson and Stout from the football team, their withdrawal from school, and misdemeanor assault charges being filed against them.
Here’s footage of the family-style restaurant brouhaha.
[h/t Business Insider]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?