- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Alabama Linebacker C.J. Mosley Suffers Gruesome
Knee Hip Injury At BCS Title Game
Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley suffered just an unfortunate and gruesome injury midway through the third quarter of Monday night’s BCS Championship game, after picking off a Jordan Jefferson shovel pass. The pass itself made for a cringe-worthy moment, but really it wasn’t nearly as ugly as what happened to Mosley’s knee (UPDATE: As reader Brad Reynolds points out, Mosley suffered a dislocated hip on the play, not a knee injury. According to Nick Saban, X-rays were negative, and if the MRI comes back okay, Mosley’s only out six weeks).
The force of Jefferson’s weight pulling down on Mosley is what did him in. In a game where Jefferson had gained fewer than 60 total yards over the first three quarters, you could see the frustration on his face as he forced Mosley to the ground. Still, there’s no reason to believe that it was anything other than an unfortunate incident. Watch:
Mosley was eventually carted off the field, and I think it’s safe to say that he won’t be returning to action.
- Filed Under:
- jordan jefferson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts