- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alabama Linebacker C.J. Mosley Suffers Gruesome
Knee Hip Injury At BCS Title Game
Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley suffered just an unfortunate and gruesome injury midway through the third quarter of Monday night’s BCS Championship game, after picking off a Jordan Jefferson shovel pass. The pass itself made for a cringe-worthy moment, but really it wasn’t nearly as ugly as what happened to Mosley’s knee (UPDATE: As reader Brad Reynolds points out, Mosley suffered a dislocated hip on the play, not a knee injury. According to Nick Saban, X-rays were negative, and if the MRI comes back okay, Mosley’s only out six weeks).
The force of Jefferson’s weight pulling down on Mosley is what did him in. In a game where Jefferson had gained fewer than 60 total yards over the first three quarters, you could see the frustration on his face as he forced Mosley to the ground. Still, there’s no reason to believe that it was anything other than an unfortunate incident. Watch:
Mosley was eventually carted off the field, and I think it’s safe to say that he won’t be returning to action.
- Filed Under:
- jordan jefferson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts