- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Call Him Superman: USF Football Player Lifts Cadillac To Save Man Pinned Underneath
It would appear that South Florida‘s Danous Estenor is a real-life Superman — minus the cape and socially-awkward journalist alter ego, that is.
The 6-3, 295-pound offensive lineman lifted a nearly two-ton 1990 Cadillac Seville to rescue a man who had become pinned under one of the rear tires. Pedro Arzola, a tow truck driver, had been working underneath the car when it lurched forward, crushing his legs.
Estenor described what happened next:
“I tried to lift the car, and when I first tried, it didn’t budge. I backed up. I don’t know. But I felt this energy come, and I lifted it. I don’t know how, but somebody pulled him from the car.”
Suffice it to say, Danous Estenor has now earned unlimited weight room bragging rights in our book.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts