- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Charles Barkley Finally Weighs In On Johnny Manziel, And Of Course Miley Cyrus Gets Mentioned
How did we get this far into September without knowing what Charles Barkley thinks of Johnny Manziel? My guess is that Charles likes the young man’s style, what with the boozing and the womanizing and the signing of the autographs. He’s a free spirit — a Barkley kind of guy.
Let’s get the confirmation, as Barkley appeared on ESPN Chicago’s Waddle & Silvy radio show on Tuesday. Barkley:
“Hey listen, Johnny Manziel, he’s doing something that I never thought was possible. He’s going to make me root for Alabama this weekend. I thought I would never say those words. Johnny Manziel. I am so close to saying ‘Roll Tide’ — Johnny Manziel is annoying me so much that I am really close to saying ‘Roll Tide.’ “
Oh, I was so close. But the best part is yet to come. Barkley:
“They’re [Auburn fans] not going to be happy, but Johnny Manziel, oh my God, the only thing saving Johnny Manziel is Miley Cyrus. I mean, are you kidding me? That’s the only thing.
“I just think that Johnny Manziel has done a lot of stupid stuff in the last three or four months.”
And that’s coming from a guy who was cited for running a stop sign because he “was in a hurry to receive oral sex.”
By the way, Forbes.com is reporting that the average price of a ticket to Saturday’s Alabama-Texas A&M game — $763 on the secondary market — is the highest average price in regular season college football history.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Spectacular Russell Wilson Deserves Respect and Much More
- Denver Broncos Aerial Machine Goes Down in Flames