- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Charles Barkley Finally Weighs In On Johnny Manziel, And Of Course Miley Cyrus Gets Mentioned
How did we get this far into September without knowing what Charles Barkley thinks of Johnny Manziel? My guess is that Charles likes the young man’s style, what with the boozing and the womanizing and the signing of the autographs. He’s a free spirit — a Barkley kind of guy.
Let’s get the confirmation, as Barkley appeared on ESPN Chicago’s Waddle & Silvy radio show on Tuesday. Barkley:
“Hey listen, Johnny Manziel, he’s doing something that I never thought was possible. He’s going to make me root for Alabama this weekend. I thought I would never say those words. Johnny Manziel. I am so close to saying ‘Roll Tide’ — Johnny Manziel is annoying me so much that I am really close to saying ‘Roll Tide.’ “
Oh, I was so close. But the best part is yet to come. Barkley:
“They’re [Auburn fans] not going to be happy, but Johnny Manziel, oh my God, the only thing saving Johnny Manziel is Miley Cyrus. I mean, are you kidding me? That’s the only thing.
“I just think that Johnny Manziel has done a lot of stupid stuff in the last three or four months.”
And that’s coming from a guy who was cited for running a stop sign because he “was in a hurry to receive oral sex.”
By the way, Forbes.com is reporting that the average price of a ticket to Saturday’s Alabama-Texas A&M game — $763 on the secondary market — is the highest average price in regular season college football history.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'