- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Charles Barkley Finally Weighs In On Johnny Manziel, And Of Course Miley Cyrus Gets Mentioned
How did we get this far into September without knowing what Charles Barkley thinks of Johnny Manziel? My guess is that Charles likes the young man’s style, what with the boozing and the womanizing and the signing of the autographs. He’s a free spirit — a Barkley kind of guy.
Let’s get the confirmation, as Barkley appeared on ESPN Chicago’s Waddle & Silvy radio show on Tuesday. Barkley:
“Hey listen, Johnny Manziel, he’s doing something that I never thought was possible. He’s going to make me root for Alabama this weekend. I thought I would never say those words. Johnny Manziel. I am so close to saying ‘Roll Tide’ — Johnny Manziel is annoying me so much that I am really close to saying ‘Roll Tide.’ “
Oh, I was so close. But the best part is yet to come. Barkley:
“They’re [Auburn fans] not going to be happy, but Johnny Manziel, oh my God, the only thing saving Johnny Manziel is Miley Cyrus. I mean, are you kidding me? That’s the only thing.
“I just think that Johnny Manziel has done a lot of stupid stuff in the last three or four months.”
And that’s coming from a guy who was cited for running a stop sign because he “was in a hurry to receive oral sex.”
By the way, Forbes.com is reporting that the average price of a ticket to Saturday’s Alabama-Texas A&M game — $763 on the secondary market — is the highest average price in regular season college football history.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut