- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cincinnati Unveils Halfback Jump-Pass, New York Jets Scramble To Ignore It
Literally everyone but the New York Jets knows how to use a player like Tim Tebow effectively. Today, we focus on the Cincinnati Bearcats.
The Bearcats introduced their contribution to the “How To Use Tim Tebow If You’re Not A Moron” playbook today, unveiling this halfback jump-pass that resulted in the easiest of touchdowns.
Take a look at the play that the Jets will ignore in favor of more Mark Sanchez wobbling ducks into triple coverage:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts