- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cincinnati Unveils Halfback Jump-Pass, New York Jets Scramble To Ignore It
Literally everyone but the New York Jets knows how to use a player like Tim Tebow effectively. Today, we focus on the Cincinnati Bearcats.
The Bearcats introduced their contribution to the “How To Use Tim Tebow If You’re Not A Moron” playbook today, unveiling this halfback jump-pass that resulted in the easiest of touchdowns.
Take a look at the play that the Jets will ignore in favor of more Mark Sanchez wobbling ducks into triple coverage:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy