- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Cincinnati Unveils Halfback Jump-Pass, New York Jets Scramble To Ignore It
Literally everyone but the New York Jets knows how to use a player like Tim Tebow effectively. Today, we focus on the Cincinnati Bearcats.
The Bearcats introduced their contribution to the “How To Use Tim Tebow If You’re Not A Moron” playbook today, unveiling this halfback jump-pass that resulted in the easiest of touchdowns.
Take a look at the play that the Jets will ignore in favor of more Mark Sanchez wobbling ducks into triple coverage:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts