- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cincinnati Unveils Halfback Jump-Pass, New York Jets Scramble To Ignore It
Literally everyone but the New York Jets knows how to use a player like Tim Tebow effectively. Today, we focus on the Cincinnati Bearcats.
The Bearcats introduced their contribution to the “How To Use Tim Tebow If You’re Not A Moron” playbook today, unveiling this halfback jump-pass that resulted in the easiest of touchdowns.
Take a look at the play that the Jets will ignore in favor of more Mark Sanchez wobbling ducks into triple coverage:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story