- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cincinnati Unveils Halfback Jump-Pass, New York Jets Scramble To Ignore It
Literally everyone but the New York Jets knows how to use a player like Tim Tebow effectively. Today, we focus on the Cincinnati Bearcats.
The Bearcats introduced their contribution to the “How To Use Tim Tebow If You’re Not A Moron” playbook today, unveiling this halfback jump-pass that resulted in the easiest of touchdowns.
Take a look at the play that the Jets will ignore in favor of more Mark Sanchez wobbling ducks into triple coverage:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension