- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Map Of The Country, Broken Down By College Football Fandom, Will Help You Not Get Beaten Up
College football allegiances, particularly in the Southeast, have very specific boundaries. Like, very specific — travel too far south in Florida wearing Gator blue, and you might find yourself surrounded by Hurricanes fans. And if you offer up a “Roll Tide” too far east in Alabama, you’ll get a sideways glance from all of the Tigers around — and then you’ll probably get your car keyed up. Yes, America takes its football allegiances, and the domains of those allegiances, very seriously.
Now, thanks to a CFB Redditor, those domains are more clearly defined (of course, it’s not totally definitive — we’re sure there are a few fan states that are slightly skewed). It kind of makes you feel for those teeny, tiny outposts lost in the middle of Texas Longhorn country, doesn’t it?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs