- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A Map Of The Country, Broken Down By College Football Fandom, Will Help You Not Get Beaten Up
College football allegiances, particularly in the Southeast, have very specific boundaries. Like, very specific — travel too far south in Florida wearing Gator blue, and you might find yourself surrounded by Hurricanes fans. And if you offer up a “Roll Tide” too far east in Alabama, you’ll get a sideways glance from all of the Tigers around — and then you’ll probably get your car keyed up. Yes, America takes its football allegiances, and the domains of those allegiances, very seriously.
Now, thanks to a CFB Redditor, those domains are more clearly defined (of course, it’s not totally definitive — we’re sure there are a few fan states that are slightly skewed). It kind of makes you feel for those teeny, tiny outposts lost in the middle of Texas Longhorn country, doesn’t it?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco