- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
College Football Is Back, Bro: Villanova Pulls Fake Punt Fumblerooski On Boston College
Nova ended up losing 24-14, despite pulling off maybe the best disguised trick play ever. Don’t believe me? Ask the cameraman. Completely fooled.
[ESPN] Alex Amidon had 13 catches for 146 yards and a touchdown as Boston College recovered from a slow start to beat Villanova 24-14 on Saturday and win its first game under coach Steve Addazio.
Andre Williams ran for 114 yards on 23 carries for the Eagles (1-0), who won just twice last season and fired coach Frank Spaziani.
John Robertson ran for 94 yards and passed for 158 more for Villanova (0-1). Jamal Abdur-Rahman caught one TD pass and had a 47-yard touchdown run on a fake punt on the game’s opening drive.
[GIF via SB Nation]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts