- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
College Football Is Back, Bro: Villanova Pulls Fake Punt Fumblerooski On Boston College
Nova ended up losing 24-14, despite pulling off maybe the best disguised trick play ever. Don’t believe me? Ask the cameraman. Completely fooled.
[ESPN] Alex Amidon had 13 catches for 146 yards and a touchdown as Boston College recovered from a slow start to beat Villanova 24-14 on Saturday and win its first game under coach Steve Addazio.
Andre Williams ran for 114 yards on 23 carries for the Eagles (1-0), who won just twice last season and fired coach Frank Spaziani.
John Robertson ran for 94 yards and passed for 158 more for Villanova (0-1). Jamal Abdur-Rahman caught one TD pass and had a 47-yard touchdown run on a fake punt on the game’s opening drive.
[GIF via SB Nation]
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?