- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
‘College GameDay’ Is Back And We Can Confirm That Lee Corso Is Still Nuts
ESPN’s pre-game and post-game and halftime shows usually suffer from a lack of, shall we say, interesting things happening. Personalities are dialed back and everyone wears the same suit and says the same things and it’s generally a boring affair.
Not “College GameDay.” That show is awesome, and we’re so glad it’s back, if only so we can watch Lee Corso go nuts. This morning, he drank some beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin:
And then got his hands on some fake guns:
Drinking beer and shooting guns and watching football — is there anything in this world more American than Lee Corso? If so, it’s probably this guy:
Vines via SB Nation
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts