- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
‘College GameDay’ Is Back And We Can Confirm That Lee Corso Is Still Nuts
ESPN’s pre-game and post-game and halftime shows usually suffer from a lack of, shall we say, interesting things happening. Personalities are dialed back and everyone wears the same suit and says the same things and it’s generally a boring affair.
Not “College GameDay.” That show is awesome, and we’re so glad it’s back, if only so we can watch Lee Corso go nuts. This morning, he drank some beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin:
And then got his hands on some fake guns:
Drinking beer and shooting guns and watching football — is there anything in this world more American than Lee Corso? If so, it’s probably this guy:
Vines via SB Nation
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce