- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Best (And Worst!) College GameDay Signs Of The Weekend: Oklahoma vs. Texas
One of the better pregame shows on television is ESPN’s College GameDay, and one of the better aspects of College GameDay is scanning the background for entertaining fan-made signs. For those of you who were still sleeping on Saturday morning, or otherwise missed this week’s batch of signs, we’ve decided to round up the five best for you. This week, GameDay visited the Cotton Bowl ahead of Texas’ matchup with Oklahoma. As always, all images provided by Mocksession.
5. (Tie) Mack Brown Wears Cargos/ Mack Stole My Corndog
Texas head coach Mack Brown was pretty busy before the Oklahoma game. Apparently, he found time to buy cargo pants (we’re not sure if it’s true, since we can only find evidence of Mack wearing khakis). Then, he circled back around to the Texas State Fair and stole someone’s corndog. Mack, there’s plenty of fried crap to go around. No need to be a thief.
“The Mothership” is the slightly irreverent nickname the staff of The Dan Patrick Show have given to ESPN’s multi-tentacled sports media empire. This signmaker, no doubt a fan of the DP Show, snuck a potshot at ESPN onto ESPN. So he gets bonus points for the clandestine nature of his operation.
3. Eat Mor Bevo
2. Happy Birthday Cody Castle
One signmaker had a nice play on the Chick-fil-A “Eat Mor Chikin” campaign, encouraging the Sooners to eat more of Texas mascot Bevo. And it would have locked up the #2 position, had it not been for “Happy Birthday Cody Castle.”
Before Saturday morning, we had no idea who Mr. Castle was (we’re assuming he goes to school at either OU or UT). But after Saturday, thanks to this exploding birthday wish, we did.
Which brings us to…
1. Lee Corso is My Father
Sign of the day goes to Lee Corso’s illegitimate son.
Worst Pass At Erin Andrews Of The Day: Erin Andrews Will You Share A Corndog With Me?
The look on Andrews’ face says it all: no, buddy, I will not go on a corndog date with you.
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape