- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Craig James Releases Campaign Ad, Cares About Values
Sure, the Iowa caucuses are tonight, but that’s nothing compared to the real political news of the day –
no-shot Texas Senate candidate/former NFLer and ESPNer Craig James made an ad! You can see that ad above, in which you’ll see…nothing you haven’t seen 100 times before. He praises Rick Perry, because ideally he’ll make Perry’s supporters into his own. There are platitudes about getting “back on track” and “values” (whether those values include hiring a PR firm to do your dirty work, we can’t be sure). And then, he tops it all of with an “I believe in America.” Well, he probably won’t get Gregg Popovich’s vote. [h/t Bryan Fischer via Andy Staples via @memphisjq]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'