- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Craig James Releases Campaign Ad, Cares About Values
Sure, the Iowa caucuses are tonight, but that’s nothing compared to the real political news of the day –
no-shot Texas Senate candidate/former NFLer and ESPNer Craig James made an ad! You can see that ad above, in which you’ll see…nothing you haven’t seen 100 times before. He praises Rick Perry, because ideally he’ll make Perry’s supporters into his own. There are platitudes about getting “back on track” and “values” (whether those values include hiring a PR firm to do your dirty work, we can’t be sure). And then, he tops it all of with an “I believe in America.” Well, he probably won’t get Gregg Popovich’s vote. [h/t Bryan Fischer via Andy Staples via @memphisjq]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts