- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Craig James Releases Campaign Ad, Cares About Values
Sure, the Iowa caucuses are tonight, but that’s nothing compared to the real political news of the day –
no-shot Texas Senate candidate/former NFLer and ESPNer Craig James made an ad! You can see that ad above, in which you’ll see…nothing you haven’t seen 100 times before. He praises Rick Perry, because ideally he’ll make Perry’s supporters into his own. There are platitudes about getting “back on track” and “values” (whether those values include hiring a PR firm to do your dirty work, we can’t be sure). And then, he tops it all of with an “I believe in America.” Well, he probably won’t get Gregg Popovich’s vote. [h/t Bryan Fischer via Andy Staples via @memphisjq]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story