- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Infamous “Crying Alabama Fan” Gets Made Fun Of On The Street In New Orleans
When LSU beat Alabama 9-6 in November, one of the (unwitting) stars wound up being an especially distraught Crimson Tide supporter whose anguish was caught on camera. As it turned out, though, there was no reason for tears: here we are two months later, and despite that heartbreaking loss, Alabama gets a rematch with LSU tonight for the national title. And it appears that fan, being as invested as he clearly is, made the trek to New Orleans to cheer on the Tide, hopefully with better results. And it seems like he’s a pretty good sport about the whole “in tears on TV” thing:
Well, “good sport” assuming this is truly the same guy…but the guy posing in the above photo is either indeed the infamous Crying Bama Fan or someone doing the world’s best imitation of him. Glad to see he can have a little fun with his celebrity status that was not exactly achieved in the way one might hope celebrity status would be. But he’ll have a lot more fun, of course, if a certain team from Tuscaloosa emerges victorious tonight. Let’s hope the cameras can find him again.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles