- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney Was Really Fired Up After Beating Auburn
Clemson got itself a big win today, overcoming an early 21-7 deficit to take down Auburn, 38-24. For Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney, the game represented another step in overcoming Clemson’s reputation as a talented but generally-underachieving squad. He was excited about it, and didn’t try to hide it when talking about it after the game:
Well, Clemson does have an electrifying game-day atmosphere. We like the fire – and it seemed like the crowd of fans around him did, too. But Clemson has to do a lot more to really start fulfilling the promise of its typically terrific recruiting classes. Florida State visits them next week. Beating them would be a nice start…and imagine how nuts Swinney would go for that one.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts