- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Future West Virginia Coach Spotted Chugging Red Bull On Sidelines (Photo)
Oklahoma State offensive coordinator/future West Virginia offensive coordinator/head-coach-in-waiting Dana Holgorsen is a passionate guy, and to keep that kind of energy up for four full quarters, he needs some…enhancement. And so, late in the third quarter of his Oklahoma State swan song last night (a 36-10 Alamo Bowl victory over Arizona), Holgorsen enlisted the help of a Red Bull (a sugar-free Red Bull, according to Every Day Should Be Saturday’s Spencer Hall) to stay on top of his game.
“Just ridin’ the Bull, bro”
Indeed he was. Hall had a similar reaction:
“Holgorsen has WIIIIINGS.”
Indeed he does. And then there was SI’s Stewart Mandel:
Holgorsen downing a Red Bull on the sideline should be cover of WVU’s media guide next year.
That might be the best-selling media guide in the country. As if Holgorsen’s prolific offenses at Houston and Oklahoma State (not to mention his work under Mike Leach at Texas Tech) weren’t enough to get the Mountaineers excited…well, now they’ve got this photo, and it’s probably got them chugging Red Bulls just thinking about this guy.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai