- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Future West Virginia Coach Spotted Chugging Red Bull On Sidelines (Photo)
Oklahoma State offensive coordinator/future West Virginia offensive coordinator/head-coach-in-waiting Dana Holgorsen is a passionate guy, and to keep that kind of energy up for four full quarters, he needs some…enhancement. And so, late in the third quarter of his Oklahoma State swan song last night (a 36-10 Alamo Bowl victory over Arizona), Holgorsen enlisted the help of a Red Bull (a sugar-free Red Bull, according to Every Day Should Be Saturday’s Spencer Hall) to stay on top of his game.
“Just ridin’ the Bull, bro”
Indeed he was. Hall had a similar reaction:
“Holgorsen has WIIIIINGS.”
Indeed he does. And then there was SI’s Stewart Mandel:
Holgorsen downing a Red Bull on the sideline should be cover of WVU’s media guide next year.
That might be the best-selling media guide in the country. As if Holgorsen’s prolific offenses at Houston and Oklahoma State (not to mention his work under Mike Leach at Texas Tech) weren’t enough to get the Mountaineers excited…well, now they’ve got this photo, and it’s probably got them chugging Red Bulls just thinking about this guy.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row