- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Future West Virginia Coach Spotted Chugging Red Bull On Sidelines (Photo)
Oklahoma State offensive coordinator/future West Virginia offensive coordinator/head-coach-in-waiting Dana Holgorsen is a passionate guy, and to keep that kind of energy up for four full quarters, he needs some…enhancement. And so, late in the third quarter of his Oklahoma State swan song last night (a 36-10 Alamo Bowl victory over Arizona), Holgorsen enlisted the help of a Red Bull (a sugar-free Red Bull, according to Every Day Should Be Saturday’s Spencer Hall) to stay on top of his game.
“Just ridin’ the Bull, bro”
Indeed he was. Hall had a similar reaction:
“Holgorsen has WIIIIINGS.”
Indeed he does. And then there was SI’s Stewart Mandel:
Holgorsen downing a Red Bull on the sideline should be cover of WVU’s media guide next year.
That might be the best-selling media guide in the country. As if Holgorsen’s prolific offenses at Houston and Oklahoma State (not to mention his work under Mike Leach at Texas Tech) weren’t enough to get the Mountaineers excited…well, now they’ve got this photo, and it’s probably got them chugging Red Bulls just thinking about this guy.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind