- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Future West Virginia Coach Spotted Chugging Red Bull On Sidelines (Photo)
Oklahoma State offensive coordinator/future West Virginia offensive coordinator/head-coach-in-waiting Dana Holgorsen is a passionate guy, and to keep that kind of energy up for four full quarters, he needs some…enhancement. And so, late in the third quarter of his Oklahoma State swan song last night (a 36-10 Alamo Bowl victory over Arizona), Holgorsen enlisted the help of a Red Bull (a sugar-free Red Bull, according to Every Day Should Be Saturday’s Spencer Hall) to stay on top of his game.
“Just ridin’ the Bull, bro”
Indeed he was. Hall had a similar reaction:
“Holgorsen has WIIIIINGS.”
Indeed he does. And then there was SI’s Stewart Mandel:
Holgorsen downing a Red Bull on the sideline should be cover of WVU’s media guide next year.
That might be the best-selling media guide in the country. As if Holgorsen’s prolific offenses at Houston and Oklahoma State (not to mention his work under Mike Leach at Texas Tech) weren’t enough to get the Mountaineers excited…well, now they’ve got this photo, and it’s probably got them chugging Red Bulls just thinking about this guy.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash