- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sad, Inspiring, Or Somewhere In Between: A Lone Florida Gator Stayed To Sing His Team’s Fight Song After A Crushing Loss
Junior linebacker Darrin Kitchens didn’t play a snap in Florida’s monumentally disappointing Sugar Bowl loss to Louisville, and all of his teammates — including the ones that did get a chance to play — either hurried off the field or rushed to the comforting embrace of loved ones who had attended the game, according to Dr. Saturday.
Still, that didn’t stop him from sticking around and singing Florida’s fight song with fans. The image of a lone Kitchens holding up his helmet in the wake of the Gators’ 33-23 loss is an arresting one.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts