- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Sad, Inspiring, Or Somewhere In Between: A Lone Florida Gator Stayed To Sing His Team’s Fight Song After A Crushing Loss
Junior linebacker Darrin Kitchens didn’t play a snap in Florida’s monumentally disappointing Sugar Bowl loss to Louisville, and all of his teammates — including the ones that did get a chance to play — either hurried off the field or rushed to the comforting embrace of loved ones who had attended the game, according to Dr. Saturday.
Still, that didn’t stop him from sticking around and singing Florida’s fight song with fans. The image of a lone Kitchens holding up his helmet in the wake of the Gators’ 33-23 loss is an arresting one.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier