- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Sad, Inspiring, Or Somewhere In Between: A Lone Florida Gator Stayed To Sing His Team’s Fight Song After A Crushing Loss
Junior linebacker Darrin Kitchens didn’t play a snap in Florida’s monumentally disappointing Sugar Bowl loss to Louisville, and all of his teammates — including the ones that did get a chance to play — either hurried off the field or rushed to the comforting embrace of loved ones who had attended the game, according to Dr. Saturday.
Still, that didn’t stop him from sticking around and singing Florida’s fight song with fans. The image of a lone Kitchens holding up his helmet in the wake of the Gators’ 33-23 loss is an arresting one.
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Discusses Training With Young Fighters
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE