- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Who Won The National Championship: Florida State, Or Denny’s, With This Legendary Auburn-Trolling Tweet?
Following Florida State’s epic BCS National Championship Game win over Auburn last nigth, Denny’s, the cheap, nasty diner that you’ve been to one too many times, if you’ve onl been there once in your life, absolutely killed it with this tweet.
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) January 7, 2014
To the intern running Denny’s Twitter account… you deserve a hefty raise! Eight credits for you!
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'