- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Who Won The National Championship: Florida State, Or Denny’s, With This Legendary Auburn-Trolling Tweet?
Following Florida State’s epic BCS National Championship Game win over Auburn last nigth, Denny’s, the cheap, nasty diner that you’ve been to one too many times, if you’ve onl been there once in your life, absolutely killed it with this tweet.
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) January 7, 2014
To the intern running Denny’s Twitter account… you deserve a hefty raise! Eight credits for you!
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?