- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Who Won The National Championship: Florida State, Or Denny’s, With This Legendary Auburn-Trolling Tweet?
Following Florida State’s epic BCS National Championship Game win over Auburn last nigth, Denny’s, the cheap, nasty diner that you’ve been to one too many times, if you’ve onl been there once in your life, absolutely killed it with this tweet.
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) January 7, 2014
To the intern running Denny’s Twitter account… you deserve a hefty raise! Eight credits for you!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy