- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Who Won The National Championship: Florida State, Or Denny’s, With This Legendary Auburn-Trolling Tweet?
Following Florida State’s epic BCS National Championship Game win over Auburn last nigth, Denny’s, the cheap, nasty diner that you’ve been to one too many times, if you’ve onl been there once in your life, absolutely killed it with this tweet.
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) January 7, 2014
To the intern running Denny’s Twitter account… you deserve a hefty raise! Eight credits for you!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts