- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Who Won The National Championship: Florida State, Or Denny’s, With This Legendary Auburn-Trolling Tweet?
Following Florida State’s epic BCS National Championship Game win over Auburn last nigth, Denny’s, the cheap, nasty diner that you’ve been to one too many times, if you’ve onl been there once in your life, absolutely killed it with this tweet.
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) January 7, 2014
To the intern running Denny’s Twitter account… you deserve a hefty raise! Eight credits for you!
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs