- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dez Bryant Says He Never Got Paid At OKState, As SI-Bashing Continues
Check out Oklahoma State’s “Response Page” to allegations that its football program is crooked. Pretty impressive stuff, whipped up in record time: almost as if the university had been expecting trouble.
As you no doubt know, Sports Illustrated today issued part 1 of its five-part report on the Cowboys’ football program, in which it alleges that Oklahoma State players got paid and boosters broke rules from 2001 through 2010.
As we know from the Penn State scandal, etc., this is a game that’s played in the media as much as it is in the administrative offices of the respective colleges and the NCAA. And OSU is playing the game well so far, having lined up dozens of supporters — including billionaire T. Boone Pickens.
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant, who was widely considered the best wide receiver in college when he played for Oklahoma State in 2007 and ’08, has also joined the support group. He tweets that no one ever paid him, monetarily or otherwise.
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) September 10, 2013
— Dez Bryant (@DezBryant) September 10, 2013
Obviously more on this as it develops, including many Mike Gundy “I’m a man, I’m 40!” references. Should be fun.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma state
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts