- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Did Anyone Catch This Florida Gators Fan Getting Pranked Hard On Live TV During The Georgia Game?
The old peanuts on the head on live TV trick, eh? Can’t say we blame anyone for acting out when you get a Fox Sun Sports camera on you for almost 30 uninterrupted seconds. The ironic twist, however, is that the great state of Georgia is famous for it’s peanuts. Maybe that was the point of the prank.
The Bulldogs ended up winning 23-20, though the real winner is whoever sprinkled goober crumbs on this Gator fan. Good job. Keep up the good work. Next week Florida plays Vanderbilt (so we’re expecting someone to sprinkle some dry rub on this guy).
– Watch More Funny Videos
For the record, we know that Memphis BBQ is NOT dry rub.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson