- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did Anyone Catch This Florida Gators Fan Getting Pranked Hard On Live TV During The Georgia Game?
The old peanuts on the head on live TV trick, eh? Can’t say we blame anyone for acting out when you get a Fox Sun Sports camera on you for almost 30 uninterrupted seconds. The ironic twist, however, is that the great state of Georgia is famous for it’s peanuts. Maybe that was the point of the prank.
The Bulldogs ended up winning 23-20, though the real winner is whoever sprinkled goober crumbs on this Gator fan. Good job. Keep up the good work. Next week Florida plays Vanderbilt (so we’re expecting someone to sprinkle some dry rub on this guy).
– Watch More Funny Videos
For the record, we know that Memphis BBQ is NOT dry rub.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts