- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Did Anyone Catch This Florida Gators Fan Getting Pranked Hard On Live TV During The Georgia Game?
The old peanuts on the head on live TV trick, eh? Can’t say we blame anyone for acting out when you get a Fox Sun Sports camera on you for almost 30 uninterrupted seconds. The ironic twist, however, is that the great state of Georgia is famous for it’s peanuts. Maybe that was the point of the prank.
The Bulldogs ended up winning 23-20, though the real winner is whoever sprinkled goober crumbs on this Gator fan. Good job. Keep up the good work. Next week Florida plays Vanderbilt (so we’re expecting someone to sprinkle some dry rub on this guy).
– Watch More Funny Videos
For the record, we know that Memphis BBQ is NOT dry rub.
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World