- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did Mark Dantonio Really Sidestep This Gatorade Bath, Or Did He Have Help?
Our exhaustive investigation reveals that Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio did not avoid a dunking totally of his own doing. Watch the action closely, and you’ll see an assistant coach grab the lip of the barrel at just the right moment, deflecting it away from Dantonio, where its contents spilled harmlessly onto the grass.
Was the assistant trying to get in on the fun? Looks to us like a deliberate deflection.
All in all, far better execution than Stanford’s final two offensive plays in the Rose Bowl. Not exactly Boise State-like creativity there, coach Shaw.
Then, this happened:
ESPN reporter Tom Rinaldi gives Mark Dantonio a hug after postgame interview on field http://t.co/XILOB1oD0H
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) January 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- rose bowl
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry