- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Did Mark Dantonio Really Sidestep This Gatorade Bath, Or Did He Have Help?
Our exhaustive investigation reveals that Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio did not avoid a dunking totally of his own doing. Watch the action closely, and you’ll see an assistant coach grab the lip of the barrel at just the right moment, deflecting it away from Dantonio, where its contents spilled harmlessly onto the grass.
Was the assistant trying to get in on the fun? Looks to us like a deliberate deflection.
All in all, far better execution than Stanford’s final two offensive plays in the Rose Bowl. Not exactly Boise State-like creativity there, coach Shaw.
Then, this happened:
ESPN reporter Tom Rinaldi gives Mark Dantonio a hug after postgame interview on field http://t.co/XILOB1oD0H
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) January 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- rose bowl
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce