- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did Mark Dantonio Really Sidestep This Gatorade Bath, Or Did He Have Help?
Our exhaustive investigation reveals that Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio did not avoid a dunking totally of his own doing. Watch the action closely, and you’ll see an assistant coach grab the lip of the barrel at just the right moment, deflecting it away from Dantonio, where its contents spilled harmlessly onto the grass.
Was the assistant trying to get in on the fun? Looks to us like a deliberate deflection.
All in all, far better execution than Stanford’s final two offensive plays in the Rose Bowl. Not exactly Boise State-like creativity there, coach Shaw.
Then, this happened:
ESPN reporter Tom Rinaldi gives Mark Dantonio a hug after postgame interview on field http://t.co/XILOB1oD0H
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) January 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- rose bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts