- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did Mark Dantonio Really Sidestep This Gatorade Bath, Or Did He Have Help?
Our exhaustive investigation reveals that Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio did not avoid a dunking totally of his own doing. Watch the action closely, and you’ll see an assistant coach grab the lip of the barrel at just the right moment, deflecting it away from Dantonio, where its contents spilled harmlessly onto the grass.
Was the assistant trying to get in on the fun? Looks to us like a deliberate deflection.
All in all, far better execution than Stanford’s final two offensive plays in the Rose Bowl. Not exactly Boise State-like creativity there, coach Shaw.
Then, this happened:
ESPN reporter Tom Rinaldi gives Mark Dantonio a hug after postgame interview on field http://t.co/XILOB1oD0H
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) January 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- rose bowl
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?