- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Did Mark Dantonio Really Sidestep This Gatorade Bath, Or Did He Have Help?
Our exhaustive investigation reveals that Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio did not avoid a dunking totally of his own doing. Watch the action closely, and you’ll see an assistant coach grab the lip of the barrel at just the right moment, deflecting it away from Dantonio, where its contents spilled harmlessly onto the grass.
Was the assistant trying to get in on the fun? Looks to us like a deliberate deflection.
All in all, far better execution than Stanford’s final two offensive plays in the Rose Bowl. Not exactly Boise State-like creativity there, coach Shaw.
Then, this happened:
ESPN reporter Tom Rinaldi gives Mark Dantonio a hug after postgame interview on field http://t.co/XILOB1oD0H
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) January 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- rose bowl
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement