- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What’s The Truth? Mike McQueary’s 2002 Account Of Jerry Sandusky Shower Incident Different From His Grand Jury Account
Another version of Mike McQueary’s account of the 2002 incident between Jerry Sandusky and a young boy in a Penn State shower has surfaced, according to reports. The new account was told to a grand jury by a close family friend of McQueary’s, Dr. Jonathan Dranov.
According to Dranov, McQueary first came to him after witnessing Sandusky in the shower with a young boy and shared his account of what he had seen. The problem now is that the account, as told by Dranov, is a bit different of what McQueary told investigators back in 2010.
As per Dranov’s account:
McQueary heard “sex sounds” and the shower running, and a young boy stuck his head around the corner of the shower stall, peering at McQueary as an adult arm reached around his waist and pulled him back out of view.
Seconds later, Sandusky left the shower in a towel.
This account is also different from what McQueary said to have witnessed in his grand jury testimony. In both of McQueary’s account, he admits to seeing Sandusky sodomize the young boy. However, in the account given by Dranov, McQueary had initially told the family friend that he never witnessed anything sexual.
Now, this is where the story really begins to take a turn, because according to Dranov he told McQueary to speak with head coach Joe Paterno, rather than going to the police. Dranov’s reasoning was because McQueary never admitted to seeing anything sexual. Again, this is the case that Paterno has tried to make, claiming that Penn State was only told of possible “horseplay” between Sandusky and the boy.
Still, there’s so much wrong with what we absolutely know happened between Sandusky and the boy. Horseplay, naked, while in the shower with a young boy is absolutely wrong. Period.
From here, we’re likely going to have long battles between McQueary, Sandusky, Paterno, Penn State and all about what may or may not have happened. Whatever the case, this whole thing still doesn’t get any easier to talk about.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence