- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yech: Was Southwestern Oklahoma State’s New Football Helmet Made By Ewoks?
Before you say you’ve never heard of Southwestern Oklahoma State, please note that both Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan went there. (Here is what they looked like, by the way). Their helmets, as well as their haircuts were pretty conventional … as are the current ones the Bulldogs now use.
But then recently, this happened. Great Caesar’s Ghost!
— Schutt Sports (@schuttsports) July 29, 2013
Sadly, SWOSU officials say that the helmet above is just a promotional item — it will not actually be worn on the field. They’re calling it the camo hunting helmet, although the only terrain it brings to mind is the one in The Blair Witch Project. Tight? I call hideous. It’s the helmet made of things you’d need to start a campfire. Although I’ve never been known for my taste.
PHOTO: DII camo hunting helmet is an abomination of the senses: http://t.co/4xPsO0srJW
— LostLettermen.com (@LostLettermen) July 29, 2013
— Brad (@Bam_Bam_95) July 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Southwestern Oklahoma State
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy