- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Yech: Was Southwestern Oklahoma State’s New Football Helmet Made By Ewoks?
Before you say you’ve never heard of Southwestern Oklahoma State, please note that both Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan went there. (Here is what they looked like, by the way). Their helmets, as well as their haircuts were pretty conventional … as are the current ones the Bulldogs now use.
But then recently, this happened. Great Caesar’s Ghost!
— Schutt Sports (@schuttsports) July 29, 2013
Sadly, SWOSU officials say that the helmet above is just a promotional item — it will not actually be worn on the field. They’re calling it the camo hunting helmet, although the only terrain it brings to mind is the one in The Blair Witch Project. Tight? I call hideous. It’s the helmet made of things you’d need to start a campfire. Although I’ve never been known for my taste.
PHOTO: DII camo hunting helmet is an abomination of the senses: http://t.co/4xPsO0srJW
— LostLettermen.com (@LostLettermen) July 29, 2013
— Brad (@Bam_Bam_95) July 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Southwestern Oklahoma State
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager