- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yech: Was Southwestern Oklahoma State’s New Football Helmet Made By Ewoks?
Before you say you’ve never heard of Southwestern Oklahoma State, please note that both Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan went there. (Here is what they looked like, by the way). Their helmets, as well as their haircuts were pretty conventional … as are the current ones the Bulldogs now use.
But then recently, this happened. Great Caesar’s Ghost!
— Schutt Sports (@schuttsports) July 29, 2013
Sadly, SWOSU officials say that the helmet above is just a promotional item — it will not actually be worn on the field. They’re calling it the camo hunting helmet, although the only terrain it brings to mind is the one in The Blair Witch Project. Tight? I call hideous. It’s the helmet made of things you’d need to start a campfire. Although I’ve never been known for my taste.
PHOTO: DII camo hunting helmet is an abomination of the senses: http://t.co/4xPsO0srJW
— LostLettermen.com (@LostLettermen) July 29, 2013
— Brad (@Bam_Bam_95) July 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Southwestern Oklahoma State
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend