- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yech: Was Southwestern Oklahoma State’s New Football Helmet Made By Ewoks?
Before you say you’ve never heard of Southwestern Oklahoma State, please note that both Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan went there. (Here is what they looked like, by the way). Their helmets, as well as their haircuts were pretty conventional … as are the current ones the Bulldogs now use.
But then recently, this happened. Great Caesar’s Ghost!
— Schutt Sports (@schuttsports) July 29, 2013
Sadly, SWOSU officials say that the helmet above is just a promotional item — it will not actually be worn on the field. They’re calling it the camo hunting helmet, although the only terrain it brings to mind is the one in The Blair Witch Project. Tight? I call hideous. It’s the helmet made of things you’d need to start a campfire. Although I’ve never been known for my taste.
PHOTO: DII camo hunting helmet is an abomination of the senses: http://t.co/4xPsO0srJW
— LostLettermen.com (@LostLettermen) July 29, 2013
— Brad (@Bam_Bam_95) July 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Southwestern Oklahoma State
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row