- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yech: Was Southwestern Oklahoma State’s New Football Helmet Made By Ewoks?
Before you say you’ve never heard of Southwestern Oklahoma State, please note that both Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan went there. (Here is what they looked like, by the way). Their helmets, as well as their haircuts were pretty conventional … as are the current ones the Bulldogs now use.
But then recently, this happened. Great Caesar’s Ghost!
— Schutt Sports (@schuttsports) July 29, 2013
Sadly, SWOSU officials say that the helmet above is just a promotional item — it will not actually be worn on the field. They’re calling it the camo hunting helmet, although the only terrain it brings to mind is the one in The Blair Witch Project. Tight? I call hideous. It’s the helmet made of things you’d need to start a campfire. Although I’ve never been known for my taste.
PHOTO: DII camo hunting helmet is an abomination of the senses: http://t.co/4xPsO0srJW
— LostLettermen.com (@LostLettermen) July 29, 2013
— Brad (@Bam_Bam_95) July 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Southwestern Oklahoma State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts