- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dr. Phil: Roniah Tuiasosopo Genuinely Fell In Love With Manti Te’o
Dr. Phil recently interviewed Roniah Tuiasosopo regarding his role in the Manti Te’o hoax, and the show will air on Thursday and Friday. In a clip that aired on TODAY, today, Dr. Phil told viewers that Tuiasosopo genuinely fell in love with Te’o.
Obviously, Tuiasosopo has some serious psychological issues. The whole segment should be interesting — yes, I will watch Dr. Phil two days in a row, damnit — and will probably make you feel bad for Tuiasosopo despite his cruelty.
“Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love,’’ McGraw told NBC’s Mike Taibbi in a segment that aired on TODAY Wednesday. “I asked him straight up, ‘Was this a romantic relationship with you?’ And he says yes. I said, ‘Are you then therefore gay?’ And he said, ‘When you put it that way, yes.’ And then he caught himself and said, ‘I am confused.’’’
McGraw (Dr. Phil has a last name, you know!) also reiterates that Te’o wasn’t involved, but the clip didn’t show the evidence. We’ll have to wait and see what our country’s greatest psychologist has to say, tomorrow and Friday.
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever