- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Earthquakes, Fake Field Goals, And Cheerleaders Trying To Trip Players: This Year’s Oklahoma-Oklahoma State Game Was Insane
This was the same play Brett Favre (did not call) to win the Mississippi High School Football State Championship. Luckily, no one will steal sixth-ranked Oklahoma State’s thunder if they manage to beat seventeenth-ranked Oklahoma in a tight one down at Boone Pickens Stadium (unfortunately, the Cowboys couldn’t land Foghorn Leghorn as a sponsor for their football field).
Then this happened (for the second time in the last two years).
4.5 earthquake struck just 14 mi NE of Oklahoma City between Edmond and Jones. Reports of shaking across the OKC metro and Tulsa metro
— Al Roker (@alroker) December 7, 2013
Don’t like getting your news from weathermen? Fine, here’s actual proof in the form of science (and a photo of booze spilled on account of the tremor).
[NewsOK] A 4.5-magnitude earthquake shook the Oklahoma City metro area shortly after noon Saturday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
The quake occurred at 12:10 p.m. Saturday about four miles northwest of Jones. It was felt in Edmond, Norman, Bethany and Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma ended up coming back and beating OK State with a final drive that, under normal circumstances, would be pretty exciting had an earthquake not happened in the middle of the game.
UPDATE: Not sure if you caught the cheerleader in the back of end zone trying to trip Erik Striker on the final play (but Deadspin did because they plug their televisions directly into their front lobes.) Mike Tomlin has set in motion a series of events that will forever alter the course of football history.
That’s not nice. Wonder where he got the idea to impede the progress of a football player?
— Jake O'Donnell (@_JakeODonnell) December 7, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts