- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
New Southern Miss Coach Ellis Johnson Tells Us A Little More Than We Need To Know
New Southern Miss head football coach Ellis Johnson brings an extensive résumé to the job – he’s served as South Carolina’s defensive coordinator since 2008, has held the same title at Mississippi State, Alabama, and Clemson, and even served three years as the Citadel’s head coach from 2001-2003. But with all that experience comes…age. Johnson will turn 60 in a few days, so he’s getting up there in years for someone just beginning a head coaching job. It’s enough of a potential issue that someone even asked him about his energy level heading into the job today. But Johnson had an answer. Oh, did he have an answer.
USM coach Ellis Johnson with an all-time quote on his energy level at 59 years old “I’ve had no complaints from Caroline.” (His wife)
Well, he convinced us. Not only is he ready to tackle this exhausting endeavor, but we think he might be able to at least outlast Todd Graham…no not like that YOU SICK FREAKS.
[h/t Bryan Fischer]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp