- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eminem, Brent Musberger, And Kirk Herbstreit Have The Most Awkward Conversation In History Of Live Television
Being a Michigan native, Eminem naturally likes Michigan football. Maybe. Ok, fine — he’s promoting his new album The Marshall Mathers LP 2. ESPN invited him up into the press box to chitchat with two people who live on the other end of universe: Brent Musberger and Kirk Herbstreit. As if that wasn’t enough to make things awkward, Eminem is either intentionally acting high, he’s actually high, or he’s so burnt out from being high that he goes in and out of consciousness…
Because that pause in the beginning of the interview felt like it lasted FOREVER.
Ok, so we may never know what’s going on here, but given his history with drugs, as well as the fact that his new album is pretty much a story about addiction and “recovery,” one could assume that he wasn’t exactly fresh as a daisy going into this “interview,” if you catch my drift. He was recently quoted in Rolling Stone “that he was taking up to 60 Valium and 30 Vicodin pills a day” at the peak of his problem. Holy shit. Musberger and Herbstreit could get a contact high from just asking him dumb questions he doesn’t feel like answering.
For the record, we’re not saying Eminem was on drugs when he went on ESPN. We’re speculating that it’s a plausible justification for how awkward the whole thing was. Lord knows being on TV is nerve wracking. Maybe it was just butterflies in his stomach, and not 90 doses of prescription opioids. Right? What was the question?
Or he’s just messing with them for publicity. If that’s the case — well done, Marshall. Either way, ou’ll be able to buy the album here when it drops November 4th.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar