- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Erin Andrews’ Reebok Shoot
Erin Andrews has signed with Reebok to endorse their Zigtech line of shoes and apparel, and the company was kind enough to send along some behind-the-scenes images from her first photo shoot with them.
Andrews is the first female featured in Reebok’s ZigTech ads. Her campaign (which will appear on TV, in print, and online) was shot in LA on Thursday, and will kick off this spring.
“I’m very excited to be the first female to become part of Reebok’s ZigTech campaign, joining superstars like Peyton Manning, Sidney Crosby, John Wall, Chad Ochocinco, and many more,” said Andrews. “I have been athletic all my life, and I’m thrilled to be working out in the same footwear and apparel that helps these athletes perform at the top of their game.”
Photos of the shoot below:
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap