- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Erin Andrews’ Reebok Shoot
Erin Andrews has signed with Reebok to endorse their Zigtech line of shoes and apparel, and the company was kind enough to send along some behind-the-scenes images from her first photo shoot with them.
Andrews is the first female featured in Reebok’s ZigTech ads. Her campaign (which will appear on TV, in print, and online) was shot in LA on Thursday, and will kick off this spring.
“I’m very excited to be the first female to become part of Reebok’s ZigTech campaign, joining superstars like Peyton Manning, Sidney Crosby, John Wall, Chad Ochocinco, and many more,” said Andrews. “I have been athletic all my life, and I’m thrilled to be working out in the same footwear and apparel that helps these athletes perform at the top of their game.”
Photos of the shoot below:
- Filed Under:
- Erin Andrews
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?