- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Erin Andrews’ Reebok Shoot
Erin Andrews has signed with Reebok to endorse their Zigtech line of shoes and apparel, and the company was kind enough to send along some behind-the-scenes images from her first photo shoot with them.
Andrews is the first female featured in Reebok’s ZigTech ads. Her campaign (which will appear on TV, in print, and online) was shot in LA on Thursday, and will kick off this spring.
“I’m very excited to be the first female to become part of Reebok’s ZigTech campaign, joining superstars like Peyton Manning, Sidney Crosby, John Wall, Chad Ochocinco, and many more,” said Andrews. “I have been athletic all my life, and I’m thrilled to be working out in the same footwear and apparel that helps these athletes perform at the top of their game.”
Photos of the shoot below:
- Filed Under:
- Erin Andrews
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back