- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Erin Andrews’ Reebok Shoot
Erin Andrews has signed with Reebok to endorse their Zigtech line of shoes and apparel, and the company was kind enough to send along some behind-the-scenes images from her first photo shoot with them.
Andrews is the first female featured in Reebok’s ZigTech ads. Her campaign (which will appear on TV, in print, and online) was shot in LA on Thursday, and will kick off this spring.
“I’m very excited to be the first female to become part of Reebok’s ZigTech campaign, joining superstars like Peyton Manning, Sidney Crosby, John Wall, Chad Ochocinco, and many more,” said Andrews. “I have been athletic all my life, and I’m thrilled to be working out in the same footwear and apparel that helps these athletes perform at the top of their game.”
Photos of the shoot below:
- Filed Under:
- Erin Andrews
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions