- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Erin Andrews’ Reebok Shoot
Erin Andrews has signed with Reebok to endorse their Zigtech line of shoes and apparel, and the company was kind enough to send along some behind-the-scenes images from her first photo shoot with them.
Andrews is the first female featured in Reebok’s ZigTech ads. Her campaign (which will appear on TV, in print, and online) was shot in LA on Thursday, and will kick off this spring.
“I’m very excited to be the first female to become part of Reebok’s ZigTech campaign, joining superstars like Peyton Manning, Sidney Crosby, John Wall, Chad Ochocinco, and many more,” said Andrews. “I have been athletic all my life, and I’m thrilled to be working out in the same footwear and apparel that helps these athletes perform at the top of their game.”
Photos of the shoot below:
- Filed Under:
- Erin Andrews
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts