- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN Announcer Whose Mic Was Accidentally Left On: “My God, These Are the Longest Games Ever”
ESPN announcers Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, and Jon Gruden are apparently a very chatty and broey bunch. That much we learned during a commercial break for Monday night’s Orange Bowl, when the three announcers’ microphones were left on during a commercial break.
When you watch a streaming sporting event on ESPN3.com, they don’t have conventional commercial breaks. Instead, when the television broadcast goes to a break, you’re left with what Slate classifies as “footage you normally wouldn’t” see or hear.
Here was the exchange between Tirico, Jaworski, and Gruden. Apparently, someone owes someone else lunch, and these games are just too damn long (which is something we can all agree with).
Here’s the transcript of the exchange:
(?): “You owe me dinner, bro.”
Tirico: “Yep, no problem.”
Gruden: “Go ahead Jaws, have another lozenge.”
Jaworski (celebratory): “God dang, I made it!”
Gruden: “My God, these are the longest games ever.”
Jaworski: “Holy cow.”
Tirico: “Wait ‘til Monday.”
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs