- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Announcer Whose Mic Was Accidentally Left On: “My God, These Are the Longest Games Ever”
ESPN announcers Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, and Jon Gruden are apparently a very chatty and broey bunch. That much we learned during a commercial break for Monday night’s Orange Bowl, when the three announcers’ microphones were left on during a commercial break.
When you watch a streaming sporting event on ESPN3.com, they don’t have conventional commercial breaks. Instead, when the television broadcast goes to a break, you’re left with what Slate classifies as “footage you normally wouldn’t” see or hear.
Here was the exchange between Tirico, Jaworski, and Gruden. Apparently, someone owes someone else lunch, and these games are just too damn long (which is something we can all agree with).
Here’s the transcript of the exchange:
(?): “You owe me dinner, bro.”
Tirico: “Yep, no problem.”
Gruden: “Go ahead Jaws, have another lozenge.”
Jaworski (celebratory): “God dang, I made it!”
Gruden: “My God, these are the longest games ever.”
Jaworski: “Holy cow.”
Tirico: “Wait ‘til Monday.”
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao