- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ESPN Appears To Be Stuck In 2008
A lower third graphic during Saturday’s episode of “Gameday” sent ESPN viewers through the Wayback Machine.
Tommy Tuberville is the head football coach at Texas Tech — but was identified as being from Auburn, where he last coached three years ago.
In ESPN’s defense, it is the first week of the football season — but as always, we’re keeping an eye on things.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?