- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN Appears To Be Stuck In 2008
A lower third graphic during Saturday’s episode of “Gameday” sent ESPN viewers through the Wayback Machine.
Tommy Tuberville is the head football coach at Texas Tech — but was identified as being from Auburn, where he last coached three years ago.
In ESPN’s defense, it is the first week of the football season — but as always, we’re keeping an eye on things.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts