- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN Appears To Be Stuck In 2008
A lower third graphic during Saturday’s episode of “Gameday” sent ESPN viewers through the Wayback Machine.
Tommy Tuberville is the head football coach at Texas Tech — but was identified as being from Auburn, where he last coached three years ago.
In ESPN’s defense, it is the first week of the football season — but as always, we’re keeping an eye on things.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?