- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sign With Giant Penis On It Invades ESPN College GameDay
ESPN’s College GameDay is known for the entertaining signs its college-aged audience holds up in the background of its telecasts (we sometimes do a feature highlighting the week’s best). But ESPN, ever vigilant of undergrad troublemakers, usually checks these signs for obscenity before they get on TV, employing local police officers to help out.
Welp, those officers are apparently still waking up, because there are a ton of penises floating around on GameDay today. There’s the sign you see above, which Erin Andrews was unfortunate enough to stand in front of, and these two gems, via Mocksession: “Penis Penis Penis Penis,” and “Luck My Balls,” in reference to Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts