- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sign With Giant Penis On It Invades ESPN College GameDay
ESPN’s College GameDay is known for the entertaining signs its college-aged audience holds up in the background of its telecasts (we sometimes do a feature highlighting the week’s best). But ESPN, ever vigilant of undergrad troublemakers, usually checks these signs for obscenity before they get on TV, employing local police officers to help out.
Welp, those officers are apparently still waking up, because there are a ton of penises floating around on GameDay today. There’s the sign you see above, which Erin Andrews was unfortunate enough to stand in front of, and these two gems, via Mocksession: “Penis Penis Penis Penis,” and “Luck My Balls,” in reference to Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.