- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sign With Giant Penis On It Invades ESPN College GameDay
ESPN’s College GameDay is known for the entertaining signs its college-aged audience holds up in the background of its telecasts (we sometimes do a feature highlighting the week’s best). But ESPN, ever vigilant of undergrad troublemakers, usually checks these signs for obscenity before they get on TV, employing local police officers to help out.
Welp, those officers are apparently still waking up, because there are a ton of penises floating around on GameDay today. There’s the sign you see above, which Erin Andrews was unfortunate enough to stand in front of, and these two gems, via Mocksession: “Penis Penis Penis Penis,” and “Luck My Balls,” in reference to Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'