- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sign With Giant Penis On It Invades ESPN College GameDay
ESPN’s College GameDay is known for the entertaining signs its college-aged audience holds up in the background of its telecasts (we sometimes do a feature highlighting the week’s best). But ESPN, ever vigilant of undergrad troublemakers, usually checks these signs for obscenity before they get on TV, employing local police officers to help out.
Welp, those officers are apparently still waking up, because there are a ton of penises floating around on GameDay today. There’s the sign you see above, which Erin Andrews was unfortunate enough to stand in front of, and these two gems, via Mocksession: “Penis Penis Penis Penis,” and “Luck My Balls,” in reference to Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy