- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Heather Cox After A Rose Bowl Official Cut Short Her Postgame Interview With David Shaw: “Are You Kidding Me?”
After Stanford’s 20-14 Rose Bowl win over Wisconsin, ESPN’s Heather Cox tried to grab winning head coach David Shaw for a postgame interview. But Shaw was being pulled away to the trophy presentation by a Rose Bowl official, who clearly had no time for ESPN or television or pointless interview fluff. So he pulled and tugged and nudged Shaw, until he finally ran away from Cox, leaving her to stew in her own failed-interview filth and mutter, into her microphone, “Are you kidding me?”
Better than Nick Saban’s moral grandstanding, at least.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story