- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Heather Cox After A Rose Bowl Official Cut Short Her Postgame Interview With David Shaw: “Are You Kidding Me?”
After Stanford’s 20-14 Rose Bowl win over Wisconsin, ESPN’s Heather Cox tried to grab winning head coach David Shaw for a postgame interview. But Shaw was being pulled away to the trophy presentation by a Rose Bowl official, who clearly had no time for ESPN or television or pointless interview fluff. So he pulled and tugged and nudged Shaw, until he finally ran away from Cox, leaving her to stew in her own failed-interview filth and mutter, into her microphone, “Are you kidding me?”
Better than Nick Saban’s moral grandstanding, at least.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story