- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
ESPN’s Heather Cox After A Rose Bowl Official Cut Short Her Postgame Interview With David Shaw: “Are You Kidding Me?”
After Stanford’s 20-14 Rose Bowl win over Wisconsin, ESPN’s Heather Cox tried to grab winning head coach David Shaw for a postgame interview. But Shaw was being pulled away to the trophy presentation by a Rose Bowl official, who clearly had no time for ESPN or television or pointless interview fluff. So he pulled and tugged and nudged Shaw, until he finally ran away from Cox, leaving her to stew in her own failed-interview filth and mutter, into her microphone, “Are you kidding me?”
Better than Nick Saban’s moral grandstanding, at least.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row