- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN’s Heather Cox After A Rose Bowl Official Cut Short Her Postgame Interview With David Shaw: “Are You Kidding Me?”
After Stanford’s 20-14 Rose Bowl win over Wisconsin, ESPN’s Heather Cox tried to grab winning head coach David Shaw for a postgame interview. But Shaw was being pulled away to the trophy presentation by a Rose Bowl official, who clearly had no time for ESPN or television or pointless interview fluff. So he pulled and tugged and nudged Shaw, until he finally ran away from Cox, leaving her to stew in her own failed-interview filth and mutter, into her microphone, “Are you kidding me?”
Better than Nick Saban’s moral grandstanding, at least.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes