- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
ESPN Desperately Wants This Jeremy Lin/Tim Tebow Storyline To Work
The best assorted links from across the web (and what you should watch on TV tonight) for Wednesday, February 15th. Above image via. If you’d like to see something on SportsGrid, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now here’s our starting five.
1. LIN LIN LIN LIN LIN LIN. There’s the “comparison” above. There’s that linked SportsCenter story lineup. There’s this awkward bonding moment between Lin and Kobe. There’s this “Insane in the Brain” take-off Linspired (ugh, sorry) by Lin. And if he has another good game tonight, get ready for even more.
2. THE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS MOVIE REALLY MIGHT HAPPEN. And if that’s not enough good news, the script apparently contains a storyline based on the Mike Leach-Texas Tech-Craig James saga. The worlds of Mike Leach and Friday Night Lights colliding: we’d say it’s too good to be true, but it’s already happened.
3. TCU LIKES TO GET HIGH. REALLY, REALLY HIGH. Four players from the TCU football team have been dismissed from the team, and the affidavit from their arrests suggests widespread drug use throughout the program. “Widespread,” as in “82 people might have failed a drug test” administered by coach Gary Patterson.
4. PRESENTED WITHOUT COMMENT: FULL CONTACT BUBBLE SOCCER. Okay, just this one comment: that was amazing.
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Ghostface Killah gives you some tips on how to keep your girl happy, including “If you go on a vaction, that’s the ultimate. You gon’ smash all that!” Some real gems in here, gents.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: North Carolina at Miami (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Oklahoma State at Missouri (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); Trail Blazers at Warriors (ESPN, 10 p.m.); Speed (CMT, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); The Soup (E!, 10 p.m.)
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: “Ace Ventura Saves A Guinea Pig” is fantastic.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts