- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN’s Lee Corso Does An Irish Jig In Full Leprechaun Gear
Last week, ESPN College Gameday’s Lee Corso dressed up like a chicken. Today, he dressed up like a leprechaun.
To be fair, there was a reason for the insanity: apparently, this is how Corso picks the winner of the game of the week. This week’s game: Notre Dame vs. Stanford. We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this pick was for football reasons and not because dressing up like a tree instead of a leprechaun is really boring television.
Check out Corso’s Irish jig, courtesy of ESPN:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'