- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
ESPN’s Lee Corso Does An Irish Jig In Full Leprechaun Gear
Last week, ESPN College Gameday’s Lee Corso dressed up like a chicken. Today, he dressed up like a leprechaun.
To be fair, there was a reason for the insanity: apparently, this is how Corso picks the winner of the game of the week. This week’s game: Notre Dame vs. Stanford. We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this pick was for football reasons and not because dressing up like a tree instead of a leprechaun is really boring television.
Check out Corso’s Irish jig, courtesy of ESPN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts