- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN’s Lee Corso Does An Irish Jig In Full Leprechaun Gear
Last week, ESPN College Gameday’s Lee Corso dressed up like a chicken. Today, he dressed up like a leprechaun.
To be fair, there was a reason for the insanity: apparently, this is how Corso picks the winner of the game of the week. This week’s game: Notre Dame vs. Stanford. We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this pick was for football reasons and not because dressing up like a tree instead of a leprechaun is really boring television.
Check out Corso’s Irish jig, courtesy of ESPN:
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects