- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
ESPN’s Lee Corso Does An Irish Jig In Full Leprechaun Gear
Last week, ESPN College Gameday’s Lee Corso dressed up like a chicken. Today, he dressed up like a leprechaun.
To be fair, there was a reason for the insanity: apparently, this is how Corso picks the winner of the game of the week. This week’s game: Notre Dame vs. Stanford. We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this pick was for football reasons and not because dressing up like a tree instead of a leprechaun is really boring television.
Check out Corso’s Irish jig, courtesy of ESPN:
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV