- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
ESPN’s Lee Corso Does An Irish Jig In Full Leprechaun Gear
Last week, ESPN College Gameday’s Lee Corso dressed up like a chicken. Today, he dressed up like a leprechaun.
To be fair, there was a reason for the insanity: apparently, this is how Corso picks the winner of the game of the week. This week’s game: Notre Dame vs. Stanford. We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this pick was for football reasons and not because dressing up like a tree instead of a leprechaun is really boring television.
Check out Corso’s Irish jig, courtesy of ESPN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts