- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN’s Lee Corso Panders To The Navy As Only He Can
What are the three greatest words in college football? Lee Corso yelling “Gimme dat head!” Let’s go the ESPN College Gameday set and see what head Corso needed gimme’d to him this week.
This week’s edition of Gameday was on the set of a Navy ship. Appropriately, their game of the week was unranked Navy vs. unranked Troy. Really, really boring matchup, but Navy let them use a ship, so what can you do?
Anyway, watch Corso pander to the crowd and make his pick of the week, via ESPN:
Even Corso seems less-than-enthused this week. No one has ever looked more bored wearing a ram’s head and playing with a goat.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement