- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN’s Lee Corso Panders To The Navy As Only He Can
What are the three greatest words in college football? Lee Corso yelling “Gimme dat head!” Let’s go the ESPN College Gameday set and see what head Corso needed gimme’d to him this week.
This week’s edition of Gameday was on the set of a Navy ship. Appropriately, their game of the week was unranked Navy vs. unranked Troy. Really, really boring matchup, but Navy let them use a ship, so what can you do?
Anyway, watch Corso pander to the crowd and make his pick of the week, via ESPN:
Even Corso seems less-than-enthused this week. No one has ever looked more bored wearing a ram’s head and playing with a goat.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO