- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
ESPN’s Lee Corso Panders To The Navy As Only He Can
What are the three greatest words in college football? Lee Corso yelling “Gimme dat head!” Let’s go the ESPN College Gameday set and see what head Corso needed gimme’d to him this week.
This week’s edition of Gameday was on the set of a Navy ship. Appropriately, their game of the week was unranked Navy vs. unranked Troy. Really, really boring matchup, but Navy let them use a ship, so what can you do?
Anyway, watch Corso pander to the crowd and make his pick of the week, via ESPN:
Even Corso seems less-than-enthused this week. No one has ever looked more bored wearing a ram’s head and playing with a goat.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever