- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ESPN’s Lee Corso Panders To The Navy As Only He Can
What are the three greatest words in college football? Lee Corso yelling “Gimme dat head!” Let’s go the ESPN College Gameday set and see what head Corso needed gimme’d to him this week.
This week’s edition of Gameday was on the set of a Navy ship. Appropriately, their game of the week was unranked Navy vs. unranked Troy. Really, really boring matchup, but Navy let them use a ship, so what can you do?
Anyway, watch Corso pander to the crowd and make his pick of the week, via ESPN:
Even Corso seems less-than-enthused this week. No one has ever looked more bored wearing a ram’s head and playing with a goat.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts