- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Lee Corso Panders To The Navy As Only He Can
What are the three greatest words in college football? Lee Corso yelling “Gimme dat head!” Let’s go the ESPN College Gameday set and see what head Corso needed gimme’d to him this week.
This week’s edition of Gameday was on the set of a Navy ship. Appropriately, their game of the week was unranked Navy vs. unranked Troy. Really, really boring matchup, but Navy let them use a ship, so what can you do?
Anyway, watch Corso pander to the crowd and make his pick of the week, via ESPN:
Even Corso seems less-than-enthused this week. No one has ever looked more bored wearing a ram’s head and playing with a goat.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story