- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN’s Lee Corso Suddenly Loves The Gamecocks A Little Too Much
Pretty much anything goes on ESPN’s College Gameday. As Lee Corso proved today, “anything” includes putting on a chicken head and playing with a live chicken for basically no reason.
Technically, Corso was trying to show some love for the South Carolina Gamecocks, who he said “wouldn’t win the SEC for four hundred years.” But at 5-0 this season and currently ranked #6 in the country, even Corso had to admit he might have been wrong.
Watch as he shows love for the Gamecocks, via ESPN.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts