- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Even The Bottom Of The Oregon Ducks’ Cleats Are Awesome
Thanks to their Phil Knight connection, the University of Oregon spares no expense when it comes to have the freshest gear in the nation. Just the names of these outfits are nuts — “White Vapor“? “Nike Pro Combat Deflex“? “Support Our Troops“? Damn.
Needless to say, it’s no surprise that every little detail of the Ducks’ uniforms are designed with the word “swag” in mind, right down to the cleats — and even the bottom of the cleats (via NikeBlog):
These are the Nike Alpha Pro TD Oregon Ducks Cleats. They are, as far as we can tell, the best cleats ever.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back