- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Even The Bottom Of The Oregon Ducks’ Cleats Are Awesome
Thanks to their Phil Knight connection, the University of Oregon spares no expense when it comes to have the freshest gear in the nation. Just the names of these outfits are nuts — “White Vapor“? “Nike Pro Combat Deflex“? “Support Our Troops“? Damn.
Needless to say, it’s no surprise that every little detail of the Ducks’ uniforms are designed with the word “swag” in mind, right down to the cleats — and even the bottom of the cleats (via NikeBlog):
These are the Nike Alpha Pro TD Oregon Ducks Cleats. They are, as far as we can tell, the best cleats ever.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts