- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Even The Bottom Of The Oregon Ducks’ Cleats Are Awesome
Thanks to their Phil Knight connection, the University of Oregon spares no expense when it comes to have the freshest gear in the nation. Just the names of these outfits are nuts — “White Vapor“? “Nike Pro Combat Deflex“? “Support Our Troops“? Damn.
Needless to say, it’s no surprise that every little detail of the Ducks’ uniforms are designed with the word “swag” in mind, right down to the cleats — and even the bottom of the cleats (via NikeBlog):
These are the Nike Alpha Pro TD Oregon Ducks Cleats. They are, as far as we can tell, the best cleats ever.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story