- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Even The Bottom Of The Oregon Ducks’ Cleats Are Awesome
Thanks to their Phil Knight connection, the University of Oregon spares no expense when it comes to have the freshest gear in the nation. Just the names of these outfits are nuts — “White Vapor“? “Nike Pro Combat Deflex“? “Support Our Troops“? Damn.
Needless to say, it’s no surprise that every little detail of the Ducks’ uniforms are designed with the word “swag” in mind, right down to the cleats — and even the bottom of the cleats (via NikeBlog):
These are the Nike Alpha Pro TD Oregon Ducks Cleats. They are, as far as we can tell, the best cleats ever.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks