- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Even The Bottom Of The Oregon Ducks’ Cleats Are Awesome
Thanks to their Phil Knight connection, the University of Oregon spares no expense when it comes to have the freshest gear in the nation. Just the names of these outfits are nuts — “White Vapor“? “Nike Pro Combat Deflex“? “Support Our Troops“? Damn.
Needless to say, it’s no surprise that every little detail of the Ducks’ uniforms are designed with the word “swag” in mind, right down to the cleats — and even the bottom of the cleats (via NikeBlog):
These are the Nike Alpha Pro TD Oregon Ducks Cleats. They are, as far as we can tell, the best cleats ever.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap