- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy College Football Week 3 Monsters: Justin Hardy (ECU) And Austin Seferian-Jenkins (UW)
Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater should do tremendous damage this weekend against rival Kentucky. Last season against the Wildcats he was 19-of-21 for 232 yards in a win, but no touchdowns. Look for Teddy to rectify that, adding to his credentials for the Heisman Trophy. Oregon QB Marcus Mariota should also fare well at home against Tennessee in what should be another high-scoring affair. Either way, you really can’t go wrong. One of the more underrated games of the weekend might be Washington-Illinois, as QBs Keith Price and Nathan Scheelhaase try to one-up each other.
Speaking of Washington, the Huskies welcome back all-everything TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, who was suspended for the opening game win against Boise State. It’s another weapon in the arsenal for Price. Oregon State WR Brandin Cooks should be in line for another big week, and don’t sleep on Boston College WR Alex Amidon. He has quietly jelled with QB Chase Rettig to form one of the most underrated duos in college football.
Lastly, I hit the Florida Atlantic-East Carolina game last Thursday and was fortunate enough to catch the photo above of WR Justin Hardy. He is an impressive specimen, and a must-start in College Fantasy Football each week, regardless of competition.
Photo via Daniel Dobish
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts