- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
FIGHTLAND: How To Execute A Double Knee
Now that college futból season is in full swing, you’ll undoubtedly find yourself debating which new eccentric uniform is the most flattering. These heated discussions are rarely settled with talky-words, as they typically require fisticuffs to settle who’s aesthetic discretion yields the most compelling, subjective analysis. VICE wants to teach you the best way to end any and all of these arguments: jumping, throwing a “fake” knee, and then landing a “real” knee on your “friend’s” orbital socket.
(By the way, Deadspin has uncovered a mildly interesting conspiracy here, between UFC and VICE.)
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey