- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
FIGHTLAND: How To Execute A Double Knee
Now that college futból season is in full swing, you’ll undoubtedly find yourself debating which new eccentric uniform is the most flattering. These heated discussions are rarely settled with talky-words, as they typically require fisticuffs to settle who’s aesthetic discretion yields the most compelling, subjective analysis. VICE wants to teach you the best way to end any and all of these arguments: jumping, throwing a “fake” knee, and then landing a “real” knee on your “friend’s” orbital socket.
(By the way, Deadspin has uncovered a mildly interesting conspiracy here, between UFC and VICE.)
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever