- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FIGHTLAND: How To Execute A Double Knee
Now that college futból season is in full swing, you’ll undoubtedly find yourself debating which new eccentric uniform is the most flattering. These heated discussions are rarely settled with talky-words, as they typically require fisticuffs to settle who’s aesthetic discretion yields the most compelling, subjective analysis. VICE wants to teach you the best way to end any and all of these arguments: jumping, throwing a “fake” knee, and then landing a “real” knee on your “friend’s” orbital socket.
(By the way, Deadspin has uncovered a mildly interesting conspiracy here, between UFC and VICE.)
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?