- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
FIGHTLAND: How To Execute A Double Knee
Now that college futból season is in full swing, you’ll undoubtedly find yourself debating which new eccentric uniform is the most flattering. These heated discussions are rarely settled with talky-words, as they typically require fisticuffs to settle who’s aesthetic discretion yields the most compelling, subjective analysis. VICE wants to teach you the best way to end any and all of these arguments: jumping, throwing a “fake” knee, and then landing a “real” knee on your “friend’s” orbital socket.
(By the way, Deadspin has uncovered a mildly interesting conspiracy here, between UFC and VICE.)
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake