- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FIGHTLAND: How To Execute A Double Knee
Now that college futból season is in full swing, you’ll undoubtedly find yourself debating which new eccentric uniform is the most flattering. These heated discussions are rarely settled with talky-words, as they typically require fisticuffs to settle who’s aesthetic discretion yields the most compelling, subjective analysis. VICE wants to teach you the best way to end any and all of these arguments: jumping, throwing a “fake” knee, and then landing a “real” knee on your “friend’s” orbital socket.
(By the way, Deadspin has uncovered a mildly interesting conspiracy here, between UFC and VICE.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story