- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Florida State Football Players And Twitter Don’t Mesh Well
The thing about Twitter is that it’s public, as in, people can read your tweets. Apparently Florida State football players do not understand this fact, or simply do not care. Here’s a sampling of tweets from sophomore DT Timmy Jernigan, junior WR Kenny Shaw, sophomore RB James Wilder Jr. and sophomore DB Tyler Hunter, king of the idiots.
Well, then. Commence suspensions.
h/t The Big Lead
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?