- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Florida State Football Players And Twitter Don’t Mesh Well
The thing about Twitter is that it’s public, as in, people can read your tweets. Apparently Florida State football players do not understand this fact, or simply do not care. Here’s a sampling of tweets from sophomore DT Timmy Jernigan, junior WR Kenny Shaw, sophomore RB James Wilder Jr. and sophomore DB Tyler Hunter, king of the idiots.
Well, then. Commence suspensions.
h/t The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts