- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Florida State Football Players And Twitter Don’t Mesh Well
The thing about Twitter is that it’s public, as in, people can read your tweets. Apparently Florida State football players do not understand this fact, or simply do not care. Here’s a sampling of tweets from sophomore DT Timmy Jernigan, junior WR Kenny Shaw, sophomore RB James Wilder Jr. and sophomore DB Tyler Hunter, king of the idiots.
Well, then. Commence suspensions.
h/t The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts