- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Florida State Football Players And Twitter Don’t Mesh Well
The thing about Twitter is that it’s public, as in, people can read your tweets. Apparently Florida State football players do not understand this fact, or simply do not care. Here’s a sampling of tweets from sophomore DT Timmy Jernigan, junior WR Kenny Shaw, sophomore RB James Wilder Jr. and sophomore DB Tyler Hunter, king of the idiots.
Well, then. Commence suspensions.
h/t The Big Lead
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot