- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Florida State Football Players And Twitter Don’t Mesh Well
The thing about Twitter is that it’s public, as in, people can read your tweets. Apparently Florida State football players do not understand this fact, or simply do not care. Here’s a sampling of tweets from sophomore DT Timmy Jernigan, junior WR Kenny Shaw, sophomore RB James Wilder Jr. and sophomore DB Tyler Hunter, king of the idiots.
Well, then. Commence suspensions.
h/t The Big Lead
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar